Survive the Night: Interactive Haunted Camping
Saturday, September 8th & 15th
Tickets On-Sale August 6th at 12:00 a.m.
Survive the Night is a horror-themed camping experience for adults 18 and over. With over 13 hours of terror planned, attendees can look forward to an assortment of entertainment ranging from sleeping in the great outdoors to being chased by chainsaw-wielding maniacs through the forest.
Once more are you, the living, welcome to walk among the dead that haunt the grounds of Scarefest Scream Park! The sinister energies have warped the usual somber forest into a nightmarish landscape. Horrors beckon and call from the dimly lit corners of the park, searching for souls foolish enough to camp so close to something so terrible.
Campers will be sorted into groups based on where their tents are set up, and from there given free access to the park’s festivities. When the park shuts down, the camping begins, as does the campers’ task of survival. Would-be campers should review the RULES before considering whether or not they are up to the challenge.
At 11:30 p.m. the park attractions will close down and at 12:30 a.m. all campers summoned to the tent area to go over the night’s itinerary. This is absolutely and without question a mandatory part of the night’s proceedings. Campers who are not checked in by 10:00 p.m. will not be admitted to participate in the camp-out. So don’t be late!
Event Ticket Pricing
Saturday, September 8th & 15th
Each Ticket Includes:
One ticket is required for each individual camper
- Campsite & Parking
- 1 All Inclusive pass to Scarefest Scream Park to be used that evening for admittance to each of the 4 attractions at the park (Attractions will be open between 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
- Exclusive Admittance to the Survive the Night Interactive Horror Hunt
- Dinner Voucher redeemable at Hamlin Pub Concessions, light breakfast at the end
- Horror movies playing on the big screen all night long
- T-shirt and complimentary gifts for the survivors
This year, Survive the Night will occur twice. The dates are Saturday, September 8th and 15th. Campers are expected to arrive between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. to set up their tents. All campers MUST be at the park by 10:00 p.m. No admittance will be granted after that time. Please note: the regular attractions will close at 11:30 p.m., so if you want to utilize your All Inclusive pass to the fullest and enjoy all the activities at the park arrive early! Check out is at 9:00 a.m. Survive the Night features intense scares, strong verbal content and adult-themes, no one under the age of 18 will be admitted due to the nature of the event. During Survive the Night you may be moved, bound and handled. You may be placed in uncomfortable situations which may be considered offensive in nature. This content is part of the experience and is for entertainment purposes only.
Your ticket price includes space for your tent depending on your group size. Maximum size of a single site is 30′ x 40′ for up to 8 people. If your group is larger than 8 people, we can coordinate on the day to try to locate you near each other. You will need to provide your own tent, flashlight, notebook, non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, gear, change of clothes and shoes that can get ruined, etc.
Recommended Survival Gear:
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Notebook & Pen/Pencil
- Personal Belongings
- Snacks & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Change of Clothes that may get ruined
- Change of Shoes
Interactive Horror Hunt
The Survive the Night interactive horror hunt is a terror-fueled race to find, collect, trade, and otherwise acquire a list of items necessary to complete the challenge. The event lasts from 12:30 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. At that time the hunt will be over, campers will turn their bags in, and the winners announced (assuming they survived).
The horror hunt will take campers throughout the 50 acres upon which the property sits, including many areas not normally accessed by regular customers of the park. These darker corners are more notorious for harboring illusive, blood-thirsty denizens of the ground and were it not for our morbid interests, none would ever be allowed to step foot in these areas. However, we leave the moral highground of such things to more refined thinkers than ourselves and grant the choice to campers as an invitation to test the mettle.
Items are to be found and/or traded throughout the forest. Sometimes they are simply hidden in a pile of rubbish. Sometimes they must be bartered for. Sometimes they require patience, sometimes quick action, and sometimes still a cunning wit to recognize the clues to the riddle. Some items are in limited supply. Not everyone will be able to Survive the Night, but those who can best the challenge will walk away with special prizes and bragging rights for years to come.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Survive the Night Rules
Participants of Scarefest Scream Park Survive the Night Horror Campout event do so at their own risk and acknowledge the following:
- No one below the age of 18 will be admitted to the event. Photo ID showing birthdate will be checked at registration/check-in. There will be no exceptions made.
- You are free from all illness, health concerns and conditions that could interfere with your safe participation in the event.
- You MUST be at the park by 10:00 PM for check-in & campsite assignments
- Campers must bring their tickets printed with them to the event. Alternatively, a downloaded receipt may be used and shown on a mobile device.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed during the event. There is a hosted beer-tent located inside Scarefest Scream Park which serves alcoholic beverages until the attractions close that campers are welcome to enjoy with proof of age.
- The use of narcotics and/or illegal/controlled substances during the event is prohibited.
- Weaponry, whether real or costume, is prohibited from entering the park or the event.
- Campers will be prohibited from entering or participating if they are wearing costumes/masks.
- Recording video is prohibited in the park during the event.
- Flash photography is prohibited anywhere outside of the tent or midway areas.
- Running is prohibited.
- Touching actors is prohibited. They can touch you. You will not be in any real danger as this is part of the show.
- Leave your valuables at home or locked in your car. Scarefest Scream Park will not be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
Scarefest Scream Park reserves the right to, at any time, remove customers who we deem to be a threat to the general safety of other customers, the park, or its staff. The decision to remove customers will be made by event administration and security staff, all of whom are trained to uphold the safety policies of Scarefest Scream Park. In the event a customer is removed, there will be no refund.
Scarefest Scream Park Survive the Night event operates in rain or shine, warm weather or cool. Given the uncertain condition of Michigan’s weather, participants are advised to dress appropriately and prepare for the weather before-hand. Although we endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available, we reserve the right to, without prior notice, cancel or delay any portion or feature of the event without compensation or refund due to inclement weather, safety, security, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. Should we need to cancel the entire event due to circumstances that do not include severe weather, attendees will be notified by e-mail and refunds offered for the ticket price only (not for online booking fees or other charges and expenses).
Participation is an individual experience and will not be the same for each camper. Campers participate in the activities of their choice.
All sales are final. Once purchased, there will be no altering of reservations and no requested refunds given.
Scarefest ScreamPark will not be held responsible or liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you failed to follow the instructions of our team of counselors, actors, security staff, or these rules.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all the terms, disclamers and conditions of Scarefest Scream Park and Survive the Night and you agree to participate at your own risk.